Monday, February 20, 2006

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...

Wow. Blogness! It feels like one of these fads that I swore I'd never try myself, like a bad 80's perm. Unfortunately, mine lasted into the early 90's.

So, I've been thinking about writing a blog because it looks like so much fun. Plus, I'd like to bitch about everything for the free therapy, too! I don't even know where to start. Should I rant about something, or post some clever observation on the human condition? Stay tuned.

--Virgil

"The World was all before them..." Milton, Paradise Lost, at the very end

3 Comments:

Blogger Frankie said...

Welcome aboard.

There was a time when I absolutely hated blogs. I thought they were extremely stupid, a place where the arrogant could could lead their followers and preach away.

The only blog I used to read was Doc's, it was the only "real" one I bothered to find.

Now I love them -- it's addicting. I'm looking forward to your posts!

Monday, 20 February, 2006  
Blogger Appletini said...

Love Dante! Seriously, I am a big fan of Inferno and re-read it frequently.

We have a large arch over the entrance to our tiny town. People keep saying it should "say" something on the arch. Everyone has an opinion. Personally, I would like it to say:

Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

Man, I love that!

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

LOL! I almost put that on this blog. "Through me the way that runs among the lost..or..abandon every hope all ye who enter here." Minds are frightening little things.

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats