Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Call For Posts!

Most academic fields have a "call for papers" throughout the year from various conferences and academic journals on certain topics. While this blog hardly represents anything near the realm of the intellectual and any conference I might hold would probably be in Smokin' Jack's bar, I'm still going to issue a call for posts.

What I want are deconversion stories -- especially those from former Jehovah's Witnesses, but I'll take any and all deconversion stories. I want to know the things people said or tried to do to you to keep you in or if you went peacefully into the light. I may tell my Sister's deconversion story, if she gives me permission. And I might either tell mine again, repost the old one, or give my perspective on being fourteen years "out."

So have at it. No deadlines.

-- DV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats