Saturday, December 26, 2009

Union Break!

Bags given away: 3 1/2 (plus three coats)

Bags of trash: 2

Boxes: 21 (5 of which actually belong to me :p)

Stores aware of my endless need for boxes: 3

Getting ready to put stuff on Freecycle (three pieces of furniture plus a set of glasses), so we'll see how that goes. Tomorrow, unless we have a weather incident, we're going to Indianapolis for a few days and then down to Louisville for a few days. Then we'll be back just after the new year ... to pack more boxes!

Sadly, I'm actually not looking forward to packing home more loot, as I think the majority of our Xmas presents are actually in those two cities. Sigh.

-- DV

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg_L said...

And you aren't stopping by???

Sunday, 27 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats