Monday, April 23, 2007

5 More Things

because it's "dead" week, and i'm nearly dead myself, i thought i would post some more frivolity. i did this meme back in august of 2006. i'm saving the capitalization for my last paper (the 20 page whopper is done!!), so you get none of that here. be happy it's at least punctuated! here's the new:


5 things in my fridge:
1:grape fruit juice for making "salty dogs" with vodka
2:a chicken waiting to be cooked in a basalmic vinegar marinade
3:four bottles of loenbrau (spelling??) beer--tastes sweet and it's german
4:a whole pineapple that navy buddy swears he can cut up properly
5:leeks i was going to use for making chinese egg drop soup--hope they're still good!

5 things in my closet:
1:my blue kentucky derby dress for the first weekend in may
2:my brown twirly skirt that i wore for the first time because the weather was nice
3:a pair of bronze flats with industrial looking riveting on them--hot!
4:a new pair of camo pants that i wore to our united way presentation (i'll give you the story if you really want it)
5:a pair of blue pants done by isaac mizrahi for target that i love with all my heart. i never thought off the rack pants could look so good--they're almost a metallic blue. if you can get a pair, snag them.

5 things in my purse:
there is nothing in my purse right now--everything is in the little tote bag i use for school. so, i'll go with what's in that.
1:an attendance sheet from friday that i need to put in the grade book
2:my favorite tube of lipstick, apricot glaze
3:a giant coffee stain and a lipstick stain that for the life of me i can't figure out how it got there
4:two letters of recommendation that students asked me to do (made me feel good that they asked)
5:random assorted change for the parking garage

5 things in my car/truck (only 5 things?!)
1:boxes of propaganda about literacy that need to go to the library
2:too many coffee mugs in the back floor
3:a bunch of clothes and books for a local give-away nonprofit that i haven't yet dropped off
4:papers. lots and lots of papers.
5:a bright orange road safety cone that i purloined from fight night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats