Monday, April 27, 2009

So Many Updates, So Little Blogging Time

So, there is so much I want to post about, and I have no time to do it! Look for the following in the coming weeks.

The Derby is coming up this weekend, so I'll be out of town starting Thursday (back on Sunday). I have a new, fabulous hat (pics, I promise), but it's supposed to rain all day there. So, I'll be in a fabulous hat and a poncho, I suppose.

I have lots of San Francisco pics to post; I have news about my students I want to brag about.

I want to explain why I'm not on Facebook.

I want to freak out about teaching ... high school kids ... this summer for six weeks. What the hell was I thinking? No, not seniors. Freshmen. Sophomores. Juniors. Oh my.

Ah, and lest I forget to mention it, over the weekend I got an antique baby grand piano circa 1915, although it could be as old as 1895. For free. It's heavy as hell, and it doesn't really fit in my house, and it needs some restoration. But by God, it's there now.

As for now, I have some last minute Derby galoshes to pick up, last day of class with my experiemental students (so sad!), and a metric ton of portfolios to grade when I get back. So, updates probably will be sparse.

Just know I'm having a fabulous time! :D

-- Dante's Virgil

1 Comments:

Blogger samuel said...

Yeah, just keep making us wait. What are we gonna do?

Tuesday, 28 April, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats