Sunday, January 03, 2010

Quickly Checking In

Hello, Internet world.

I'm closing on the house in four days and I'm moving in five days. So, it's a mad house here, I tell you -- a MAD HOUSE!!!

I have interesting commentary about, among other things, a ridiculously exotic looking (to white people who live in Appalachia) Xmas present from India, and a host of other things, but I just don't have the time to write them. Expect updates after next weekend!

Meg, I saw your comment, and if I'd gotten my shit together earlier, I'd have loved to run over to you as a transition away from Carmel. But I didn't get it together early enough. It wasn't as bad as two years ago, though. And I'm incredibly appreciative of your offer to let me hide for a minute. :)

-- DV

To add to boxing count, I came home and there were three more boxes packed by D/B -- who was checking in on my cats for me and I guess got bored?? Woot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg_L said...

Well, now you know for next time. Good luck with the move!

Monday, 04 January, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats