Thursday, October 16, 2008

WTF?




Sometimes pictures are worth more than a thousand words. Sometimes they're worth an election.

John McCain was leaving the stage after last night's debate and was mocking his own attempt at navigating the stage. I prefer to think he is trying to make bad juju for Obama behind his back. Or that he covets the man in secret. Or that Obama knows what's going on behind his back and is simply pretending to ignore McCain hoping that like an overeager dog with mange, he'll eventually just go away. LOL.

It's probably a good picture for the sort of campaign both candidates have ended up running. Obama's face is set, trying not to be angry or upset (because god knows what the Right would do with the concept of an angry black man), while McCain has deformed himself into some sort of crippled lesser demon.


-- DV

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a weird dream last night, and you were in it....:-|

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Blogger contemplator said...

A surprising number of people tell me that. They never tell me, though, if it's a bad or a good thing.

Once I had a dream that me and Batmite! were driving around Pittsburgh at night looking for JP.

Wednesday, 22 October, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I've never met you in real life, but I dreamt I got in a plane and met you and stayed in your place for three nights. You turned out to own a random shop which sold mystical new agey stuff. It was an amusing dream bar the randomness in it.

Thursday, 23 October, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats