Friday, June 19, 2009

Local Anarchy

Holy shit, I found the Pittsburgh Anarchists! Woot: organize pitt.

I was looking for info on the upcoming G20 summit that Obama recently announced would be held in Pittsburgh. I should've figured I'd bump into the local anarchists while I was poking around. It seems like an event of this significance is like a magnet to a protester. People will be watching all over the world -- so it's the biggest venue you could hope to get for your cause.

Surely there must be something to protest come this September 24-25?

-- DV

Added: Apparently there is an Anarchist picnic August 1. LOL. Wonder what my chances are of getting to it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous mad dog said...

Something to protest? Two words: Federal Reserve.

Thursday, 25 June, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats