Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Who The Hell Is Elektra?




You Are Elektra



There's really no superhero with more style than you.

Because who could beat being sexy assasin ninja?



At least she looks cool. I was thinking I'd come out to be Wonder Woman or something. Hot shorts and a Lasso of Truth would be awesome!

After Wiki-ing (is that going to be a new word?) Elektra, apparently she is supposed to be sort of a play on the Electra of Greek origins and lives a mercenary and violent lifestyle. Her boyfriend was Daredevil (sounds good already!), and she has the ability to mesmerize others and "throw" her mind into others.

Cool!

-- Virgil

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Did you see the movie, or the Daredevil movie?

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

No. I have no idea who any of these people are.

Tuesday, 08 May, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Oooh! Will you show me? My cube is just a few steps from yours, after all...

Wednesday, 09 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no idea who these people are? I'll give you a hint: This whole article that you wrote is based off of one of them.

Thursday, 10 May, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Well, yes, I thought the "wiki" part of the post made that clear.

Thursday, 10 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats