Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Don't Believe You

When you come up to me at the end of class saying that you can't turn in the paper because you didn't know how to get started, I don't believe you. Everything we've done in this class for the past two weeks was aimed at getting you started. I can see if you have a crappy essay to hand in, or if it's too short, or something like that. But not one word? Make up a better excuse--at least give me something to work with!

If you tell me that you had no idea you were supposed to be turning in those short writing assignments throughout the semester, I'm going to look at you as though you just grew a pair green tentacles. Apart from the fact that it's in your syllabus, and I go over the prompts in class before they are due, what the hell did you think your classmates were periodically handing in to me? Love notes??

If you send me a semi-literate email in IM-speak about how you rly dnt know u were supposed to actually tlk 4 ur participation grade, and do I think this wll hurt ur fnl grd, I'm going to reply to your message with speaklolcat.com and say: IM SRY, TRY AGAIN NEXT YER. MISTAH KITTEH SEZ U R NOT GUD STUDENT.
469758086_051b1dd752.jpg
moarfunny pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats