Friday, May 02, 2008

And They're Off!

Had my last class ever last night. Woot. No more late night classes and crammed readings.

I'm getting ready to head off to the final classes of the ones I teach and give evaluations and collect their portfolios. Five minutes later, I'm on the road to the Derby. Whee! I so need a break right now, but I don't feel 100% comfortable taking it just yet. But I can't help when the Derby falls. We'll be staying with Sister, so that will be helpful as well. I'm hoping I can relax once I get on the road and away from this town.

Oh, I made it through to the second round. Here's a toast to seeing Deans on Monday.

-- Virgil

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations!!!!

Enjoy the horsies!

Saturday, 03 May, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats