Thursday, March 23, 2006

Healthy Kids




I hope this picture turns out OK. This is the face and product of a kid who has great self esteem. You turn your back on the dry erase markers, and out comes what he really thinks of himself. In case you can't tell, on the white board is a picture of a black boy with curly hair and a big S in the middle of his blue suit. Fantastic. No plumbing supply lines were involved in the making of this piece of art.


On an unrelated note, I offer this advice to married people (which doesn't apply to nine tenths of the people that read my blog, but heed this anyways!). Apparently if you are married and you have a spat and you tell a friend about it, you are bound foot and hand toward a divorce. I have not noticed this phenomenon when I was merely a girlfriend. But since I have been a *wife*, you cannot have a fight without it being indicative of a character flaw and provoking a "are you gonna take that for the rest of your life?!" Jesus H. Christ. (The H stands for Herbert.) Somehow it became OK to raise the ultimatum when you get married so that everything is either perfect, or it's time for the lawyers!! I had no idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kid!

Yep, never, ever, ever, ever complain about *anything* unless you're prepared to hear that the solution is leaving.

I took *vows* and never took them lightly. I'm religious (though I wasn't when I took them) and they have even MORE meaning to me now - but a commitment of any sort is a commitment, to me. I'm not going to toss it because dh farted. *sigh*

Of course, MOST of the "leave him" advice was from MIL, who hates me - a teeny part of me is only still here to annoy her. Hee, hee.

Friday, 24 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats