Friday, June 23, 2006

Weirdness and Writer's Block

I suspect that for the next week or so I'll be posting only pictures or fluff, as I have a massive case of writer's block, so feel free to avoid me.

Well, that's not entirely true. There's just a good bit on my mind, most of which can't go on this blog because of a few people who happen to stop by here. (No, it's not you.) I've found that blogging helps to "talk it out," but as some of my cyberbuddies know all too well, everyone else has their snot-nosed opinions on things, too. So for some issues, I don't want a bunch of snooty comments before I have the philosophy laid down for it in my own brain. It's not that I care what people think. But their thinking out loud interupts my own thoughts sometimes.

Once I find the right words, I'll speak freely, if only to get it out of my head.

--Virgil

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe your standards are too high, or perhaps you are unwilling to go after a cheap laugh, or perhaps you don't consider it funny to randomly insult people, unlike me.

Monday, 26 June, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Probably true on all counts. Sometimes, though, I just need to work it out in my head.

Tuesday, 27 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats