Friday, October 13, 2006

Bloggy Stuff

Fun bloggy stuff! Thanks, Virushead, for the good time!

You Are 59% Passionate, 41% Compassionate

You possess an ideal balance of passion and compassion.
You definitely can get swept away and lose your head a little.
But you're rarely a fool for love!


Your Kissing Purity Score: 31% Pure

You're not one to kiss and tell...

But word is, you kiss pretty well.


Blush!!

You Are Spider-Man

Quick and agile, you have killer instincts (literally).
And that kind of makes up for the whole creepy spider thing.


Who knew that I was like Spidey??

You Are 5: The Investigator

You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker.

You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does.

Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations.

You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it.


The questions for this quiz were very strange. It didn't seem to have anything to do with numbers. I like the number 7. It seems like fun. 3 always seemed like a hostile number to me. So slippery looking. The number 7 looks like a tree branch you could swing on.

You Are 7 Up

Understated and subtle, people warm up to you slowly.
But once they're hooked, they can't imagine going back to anyone else!

Your best soda match: Diet Coke

Stay away from: Mountain Dew


I am soo not a 7-up. I hate Diet anything. But I'll agree with staying away from Mountain Dew. It kills your kidneys. I'd like to think I'm a Dr. Pepper. But I'm probably just your run of the mill Pepsi. But hopefully with lime!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Passionate 66% Compassionate 34%. Wow, I can see why they call you the contemplator. I think I was even lying about how thoughtful I was. Kudos!

Kissing Purity 14%... You know, maybe I shouldn't admit this, but replace kiss with fuck and I'd get almost the same score. How bad does that make me. ;) [I didn't even think I'd begun to warm up yet]

Apparently I'm Batman, even though I think I spread my answers between comic book guys (who is not my type, even if I do heart sarcasm) Does this mean I get to do Chris O'Donnell now, or do I have to tamper with Alicia Silverstone's brakes first? I answered "Let's just say you have a pretty serious admirer" -- Oh Robin, can you come to the bat cave for the moment. :D

You Are 1: The Reformer ... You know if something of mine was going to get nailed to a church door, I was not hoping it was going to be made of paper. (oh and with your comments - do you like European sevens - they have a little branch to help you climb up. Figure that's a better analogy than they look like a stile. It's lucky in Asian culture too)

Apparently I'm 7 up too. My cup runneth over!

Saturday, 14 October, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

I thought they were Arabic 7's, but I like them so much that I write them that way myself. Have since I was a little girl.

Sunday, 15 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats