Friday, March 16, 2007

Wahhh!!!!! I'm Stuck!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm stuck in the mud at the trailer right now. I stupidly tried to go around the intern's truck and got stuck in a soft spot in the grass, tantilizingly close to the pavement. A car was coming, and I had to stop so it could figure out what it was doing. As soon as I stopped, I sank. The intern and I put sawdust all around the tires. I got boards and put them down. All to no avail. I'm currently waiting on Director/Buddy to come with her truck and a rope. Grr!

On top of that, it's now snowing instead of raining. And I'm covered in muddy goop.

This. Sucks.

-- Virgil

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute! How could you be stuck outside AND have typed this on your computer?

Friday, 16 March, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

Virgil is a woman of many hidden talents. Not the least of which is cyber-telekinesis.

Friday, 16 March, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Read it again, honey. I was stuck in mud at the trailer. I was maneuvering around the intern's truck parked in the skinny little pavement driveway and got bogged down. Director/Buddy finally got there with a rope and pulled my car out of the mud with her truck. That means I owe the intern a six-pack, for getting all muddy with me, wheels spinning, mud flying, trying to push me out of the rut. And I owe her dinner today--we're going to the wild game thing the Ag dept. students are putting on. JP, if I'd thought, we should've totally taken Vivek. First backwoods wrestling, now bear steak!

Oh, and JP, I hope that's not part of your hidden Stellarc-Prosthetic Impulse-Pirate fantasy...

Saturday, 17 March, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got stuck in the mud once, and do you know, two cars passed by me and would not help. One had a Jesus fish on the back, and the other had a Pine View Church of God bumper sticker. And they wouldn't stop! Do you know who did help me? A nice middle-eastern man. It was just like the good Samitarian!

Saturday, 17 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats