Friday, June 08, 2007

More Kitty Pictures...Just Because They're Cute



Kitty on top of the neat bookcase Sister bought me when I first got married. You can stack books in all four sides of it. She likes to sun herself under that lamp (Kitty, not Sister). I didn't realize my "complete" Douglas Adams book was so frickin' huge.


Kitty on top of another bookcase. She likes this vantage point, because she can stalk the room from it. All of my Vogues are on the third shelf. :)



Kitty getting ready to read the latest copy of Edith Wharton's biography by Hermione Lee. Right after she wakes up from her nap...


-- Virgil

3 Comments:

Blogger contemplator said...

Holy Crap! I just realized that if you click on the pictures, it makes them huge and you can actually read most of the book titles! *blushes over James Bond novels* **blushes over all the Ayn Rand on the top shelf!**

:D

If I'd known it was going to do that, maybe I would've staged it to make myself look smarter!

Monday, 11 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best looking cat on the internet! And literate! Surely this must be a blessing upon your house and family!

"For the one who is least among you all is the greatest." --Luke 9:48

Tuesday, 12 June, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

She certainly acts like she's the greatest one in the house.

Tuesday, 12 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats