Friday, November 16, 2007

LOLZ

Thanks to Doc for posting a link to this hilarious website.

I would personally like to apologize for the state of Kentucky for allowing such a fucktarded house of educational ill repute to happen. On the other hand, that's just one more reason why I am never, ever moving back.

It comes just in time to help me relax from a frenzy of paper writing, one on an Old English poem (NOT in translation :( ) and the other a jinormous paper on Vogue and the how the middle class used it as a frame to commodify the rich in 1893. Or something like that. Sigh. I hate the end of the semester. Wish me happy paper writing.

-- Virgil

4 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Having never heard of this Creation Museum, I did what any self-respecting educator would do: I did a wikipedia search for it. I came across this tidbit:

In the introduction to a Good Morning America report on the museum shown Friday, May 25, an ABC news poll was cited, indicating that despite educators' criticisms, a majority of the American public would agree with the Creation Museum. In the poll, it was stated that 60% of Americans believe that "God created the world in six days." In a March 2007 Newsweek poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International, 48% of respondents agreed with the statement "God created humans pretty much in the present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so."


My soul cried a little bit when I read that. And then my ego was sufficiently stroked, because now I feel vastly superior to a majority of the country's population.

Saturday, 17 November, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

This article is right up your alley:

http://www.cracked.com/
article_15672_praystation-6-most-misguided-christian-video-games.html

Sunday, 18 November, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

Damn blogger cut it off:

http://www.cracked.com/
article_15672_praystation-6-
most-misguided-christian-
video-games.html

Sunday, 18 November, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

I'm going to play the Left Behind game and be the Antichrist forces! That'll distract me from having to write these goshdarned papers!

Monday, 19 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats