Friday, February 15, 2008

Damn the Torpedoes...

At this point, the bomb has dropped, and hopefully it's the last shot in a long and protracted administrative war. I still don't want to talk too openly about it until I know the full outcome. But in my opinion, if something is the right thing to do, then you smooth the way into doing it. You don't puff yourself up and have an egotistical hissy fit. Nor do you implicate other higher up administrators by implying they were dead set against it when nothing could be further from the truth.

So, in my brooding mood, I went to my favorite dom's website, Mistress Babydoll (and she's in the English dept--go figure). Although I've never really put my own list of demands in writing before, I found her "intake" process to be remarkably on par with what I would've come up with. In fact, I couldn't have said it better myself. Considering what's about to go down, a certain departmental Balrog would do well to pay close attention. Maybe take notes, even. "Go back to the shadow! You cannot pass!!" Indeed.

Incidentally, I run my classroom on more or less the same principles...

1. Pay close attention to everything Mistress says or does to you and remember it. This is so you can:

2. Do and endure everything Mistress does to you and tells you to do (and not do!) exactly as She instructs unless it is impossible or very difficult for you, in which case you must, as always:

3) Communicate clearly and promptly to Mistress so that She can make all necessary decisions and adjustments, which makes it possible for you to:

4) Please Mistress and fulfill Her needs, desires, and whims in every way you can.

That's it, boys. That's the deal. My attention to your kink is for the purpose of gaining control of you and conditioning you to obedience and devotion. The control and conditioning are for My pleasure and benefit as well as your deeper fulfillment in serving Me.

And there you have it, folks. I'll probably even include it on the syllabus next time around.

-- Virgil

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds pretty Randian.

Friday, 15 February, 2008  
Blogger JP said...

So... you're going to be a dommie over the Bolrog?? Or the Bolrog should pay attention to how you're a dommie in class??

I think the analogy is bullshit. You just like talking about dominatrix stuff. :)

Saturday, 16 February, 2008  
Blogger contemplator said...

And yet you still say "Yes ma'am,"....

Saturday, 16 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats