Thursday, August 07, 2008

Maybe He Does Already?

I normally don't really care for email forwards. I just don't find them to be as funny as everyone else seems to. At least it's not as bad as a few years ago, when a Christian acquaintance spammed me with every prayer request and Gawd is Good spam email known. She broke off all contact with me when she found out I didn't celebrate Christmas as a kid. She never even gave me a chance to tell her the good stuff.

But this forward from Sister hit the spot. See what you think:


Powerful Women

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...


'Oh shit ...she's awake!!!'


Ha! If only I believed in him, I would wonder whether he didn't do that already.

-- Virgil

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

What happened to the updates, Virgil? I'm hardly one to criticize about infrequent updates, but surely the new semester brings quality stories.

Saturday, 23 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats