Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What Are Untrained Minds Made Of?

Good grief. For all my buddies and Sister who don't have a clue what "the boards" are all about, just skip this one.

I keep forgetting one of my unspoken tenants of life: people are stupid. I am a humanist, don't get me wrong, and very "pro-people" in general. However. People can be very stupid. And it is so very often the people who think they're being smart that turn out to be the most stupid sometimes.

I get disappointed, I want to rant, I want to shake the sense into people. But it's essentially my fault for forgetting that most of the time: people are stupid.

How much brains does it take and how fucking long does it take to train them to figure out when someone is trying to shit with you? And how little guts does it take and how many brain cells does it take to shut up and apologize when you have the wrong idea about something? Apparently more than one homeschooling curriculum can provide.

People need to get a real life. What fucking hypocritical idiots.

Oh, for whoever started this shit, I'm sure you're pleased with the number of people who are writing/talking about the little dump you took on the carpet. Whatever. Get a life.

1 Comments:

Blogger contemplator said...

Well, when I posted that we were all the cat, I guess some people jumped at the chance. Snort. For all their high and mighty protesting about how *they* would never do that, apparently more than a few of them certainly would.

Wednesday, 01 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats