Monday, April 24, 2006

Aww, shucks.

I've been sidebarred in Hell's Daily Newspaper here.

I ran across part of this post:
"First I've been reading the blog of a woman whom I find fascinating. This is my nomination to go in the blogroll for this week. Dante's Virgil. She's witty terribly human and quite funny. Best of all despite being trapped in a cult for many years of her life she is rational. Reading her blog caused me to make several appeals to the boss to put a NO HSB banner on the website. Note there are no snickering anti-Bush banners as much as we don't like the President and talk copious amounts of shit about him we make readers read for the good tidbits. But the Pearls, and I refuse to link to their "ministry" in my posts, are of the smarmy type that think they can get away with anything if it is couched in the majority religion of America. This stinks to high hell what they are trying to do to children in the name of well I have no idea what."

I wonder if they just liked me because my quote is Hell's quote in Dante's Inferno: through me the way that runs among the lost. When I formed the blog, I nearly put "abandon all hope ye who enter here," LOL. Not that I'm complaining about making Hell's sidebar, it's just amusing to me sometimes how my name gets places.

Unfortunately, now I have to write something that is terribly human, witty and quite funny. Right now I'm drawing a blank.

As a side note, if you don't have statcounter now, you really should get it. It's very complex and quite neat.

But be careful. You might learn how some people got to you. Apparently people have googled everything from "brother sister incest" to "rapper proof body" and got me. How, I don't know. And somebody close by googled my name and found my blog that way, and because that creeps me out, I'm removing that post. Just FYI.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1- Damn you for getting me addicted to statcounter.

2- Damn you for making Hell's blogroll without me.

3- I'm just a jealous bitch saying in her own way... congrats and I know I always love reading your blog dear.

Tuesday, 25 April, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Perhaps the damning is what put me in hell's sidebar?? LOL. There's plenty of people doing it, so that would make perfect sense to me...

Wednesday, 26 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats