Thursday, April 20, 2006

Come Home, Mama!

UPDATE: Mama's home!! But she ain't in a good mood, so fuck off, you people who fuck with her!

This is a sticky post. I'm boycotting Butch's absence. Scroll down for new posts.
OK. I can't take it anymore. She's just got to come back. I've even composed a song for her. Well, OK, I stole "Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey" lyrics and redid them to suit my purpose. Which is to bring her home. I can't go on too much longer without her.

Play the really bad Midi file that I found here. It's crappy, but that's all I could find. Once you get the tune in your head, you can just substitute my lyrics:

Won't You Come Home, Butch, Honey?

"Won’t you come home, Butch, honey, won’t you come home
I’ve moaned the whole night long
I’ll make the sandwiches, honey, I’ll buy the beer
I know they done you wrong

You remember that rainy evenin’
When you went out....with nothin’ but a final post
Ya, I know who's to blame, now... ain’t it a shame
Butch, honey, won’t you please come home

(instrumental break)

Won’t you come home, Butch, honey, won’t you come on home
I’ve moaned that whole day long
I’ll make the sandwiches, honey, I’ll even buy the beer
I know, that they've done you, oh so, wrong

You remember that rainy evenin’
When you went out...with nothin but a final post
I know who's to blame, now... ain’t it a shame
So baby, won’t you please come
I said now, won’t you please come
Butch, honey, won’t you please.... come on home"

Maybe if we all sing it loud enough, she'll hear it and come back.

Get back here, Mama, I miss you too much!!

--Virgil

4 Comments:

Blogger Appletini said...

I'll sing along with you on that one!

Won't you come home, Butch?

Tuesday, 18 April, 2006  
Blogger Jo said...

Bravo Bravo!!!

I'd promise to throw my panties at her if she came back but I don't want to smother the poor girl . :)

Wednesday, 19 April, 2006  
Blogger Doc said...

Hold the panties - just explain to me why some people are so fucking stupid - please. See either TWTM or Denim Jumper. I'll wait for an answer.

Friday, 21 April, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Unfortunately, I could throw out a host of reasons. I see them more as excuses. People don't like being jarred out of their little comfort zones. They react in a hostile way. And a stupid way.

I think the bigger question is what do you do when people are so fucking stupid. That one, I'm not sure about.

Saturday, 22 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats