Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Decide. Or Don't, I Guess.

There is nothing that bugs me more than a sheeple. Where do you want to eat? I don't know, what do you think? Sometimes people are truly noncommittal, but you can always tell a sheeple when you run into one. They run around bah-bah-ing behind you, their little hoof prints always filling in your high heel marks.

What do you feel like doing? I don't know, what did you have in mind? I have experienced moments of indecision myself. Usually when I was completely bored with the subject or proposed activity. When I say, "I really don't care," it means just that.

The thing about sheeple, though, is that they can really get their wool in a snit sometimes.
We're going to X place. Would you like to go too?
Well...I guess so.
You don't have to come if you don't want to.
OK, I guess I don't want to.
Is there something else you'd like to do instead?
Long Pause...No. I don't guess so.
OK, see you soon.


Now, the sheeple isn't going. But that sure doesn't mean the sheeple isn't sitting there madder than hell and thinking about breaking things. So then the sheeple invents all kinds of possible scenarios that could've happened while the sheeple wasn't there to see it. And then the sheeple will usually demand an answer to these non-existant scenarios. To which a goat like me usually responds, Go fu-u-u-ck yourself (say it in your best Nanny Goat voice).

See, I'm not Mary. And no, you can't be my Little Lamb. So decide something, sheeple. Or don't. I really don't care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

We all have a little sheeple in our lives don't we. I have one or two and always have to get in the mood to hang out with them. I love the term!
Will be incorporating it into my vocabulary. :)

Sunday, 09 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats