Sunday, August 27, 2006

Favorite Songs

These songs speak to my soul. I like lots of music, but these do something for me that other pieces of music just can't.



"Mood Indigo"
If my soul had a soundtrack, it would sound like this most of the time.




"You Never Give Me Your Money"
These are the words to the soundtrack of my life. Especially "soon we'll be away from here/step on the gas and wipe that tear away/one sweet dream/came true today..."




"Firestarter"
Because when my soul gets really, really pissed, this is what it sounds like...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you aware that whatever videos you are trying to show are not showing up?

Monday, 04 September, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

It's working on my end. Must be something about your connection? I just tried them all on 9/6. I know the Hendrix link further down has been removed, though.

Wednesday, 06 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats