Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh, La-adies!

Here's an interesting quiz that I'm curious to see you participate in. All of you. **cough**EVIL MISSY**cough**, **cough**JO!**cough**

You Are 49% Angry

Generally, you are not an angry person.
But you're easily frustrated and enraged. You have one heck of a temper.
And because of your anger, you tend to feel resentful and even spiteful.
You already know how to quell your anger. You just need to do it more often.


While it's true I'm pissed about a lot of things, I think I know just when to unleash. :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

I took it and I'll have you know I got a 46% so that means I am LESS angry than you! HA HA!! Take that!

:p

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Blogger Michelle L. said...

Fun quiz. I need therapy. However, I don't want to spend the money so I'll get free therapy at my blog.

Thanks for the invite!

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am 50% angry. Only 50? Sheesh.

Friday, 20 October, 2006  
Blogger Sandra said...

I guess that makes me an uberwimp at 23%......hmmm
perhaps there is no surprise there.

Sunday, 22 October, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Given that your blog is titled "Forgiving Nature", Sandra, I'm not surprised you managed to bring your anger down to 23%. :)

What happened to your blog, anyway? I can't access it anymore.

Sunday, 22 October, 2006  
Blogger Sandra said...

i deleted it!

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

sandra: can I ask why? If you don't want to post it publicly but you still want to tell me, you can email me at contemplator77@yahoo.com

Tuesday, 24 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats