Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Maryland

For our second anniversary, Husband took me to Swallow Falls in Maryland. I don't normally like state parks, because I grew up and played in a family band for ten years, and the state park was the scene of most of our venues. So going to state parks feels very much like going to work for me. But I do like waterfalls, so it was OK. We spent the weekend at a b&b, went to an outdoor bar, ate good food, generally had a good time.


This is one of the falls. You could hop the rocks and get pretty close to it. It was neat to sit there and contemplate it.

Like having good seats at a nature concert.


Scenes like this make any journey interesting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your photo by the waterfall. I am beginning to think that it is worthy to use as reference for a painting.

Tuesday, 12 June, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks gorgeous. Any kind of water, ocean, rain, waterfall is restful for me. Congrats on making it to two. We just saw the attorney last night to get paperwork rolling on our divorce, lol!

Wednesday, 13 June, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Brunne--what's funny is that people keep changing the limitations on "making it." When we first got married, it was "the first year is the roughest." Then it became "the first two years are the roughest." I keep expecting the line to move every year. LOL. We worked hard to get to two years. We nearly didn't make it. We seem good for now, but I've learned that it's always work.

Sorry about your divorce--but I know that it's for the better.

Saturday, 16 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats