Friday, September 15, 2006

A Guilty Confession

Hi, I'm Virgil. And I'm addicted to reality tv shows.

I'm especially addicted to Flavor of Love. It's like watching a train wreck in progress.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who the hell is interested in becoming the wife of a man with a crack problem who wears clocks around his neck?? Watching these women--who aren't particularly smart or good looking or good at ANYTHING other than being skanky--is incredibly interesting to me. And it really shouldn't be. I should be feministly pissed that they're even on that show in the first place. But I can't be. It's just too damned entertaining.

One of them even pooped on the floor, for chrissakes!

He has crazy ways of making decisions. Such as spinning around in a circle with his eyes closed and pointing to one of the girls. She then becomes the "winner". I was actually glad my favorite girl got cut last season--I thought too much of her by that point to want her to end up with Flavor Flav.

His primary motivation seems to be to find a girl who is "real," whatever the devil that means to him. But he consistantly goes for the girls who are there to further their careers or who think they're undiscovered stars or something. They state this explicity. Somehow, he seems to miss that. He kept a white girl around with a fake ebonic accent for WEEKS. And even then, he didn't cut her, she cut herself after revealing that she was freshly out of jail for $30,000 and on probation and couldn't risk getting into a fight with one of the other "ladies" in the house and going back to jail.

Don't his producers check for these types of things?

Nevertheless, I'll be tuning in on Sunday at 10 p.m. I know what time it is.

Ladies, who wouldn't want to get in line for this??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that first guy in the purple suit? He looks like a black exploitation version of the joker!

Sunday, 17 September, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Flavor Flav from Public Enemy is the same guy in both pictures.

He was the one who would yell "Yeaaa, boooooyyyyyyy!" during their songs. I guess he was kind of like Costello to Chuck D's Abbott.

Sunday, 17 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats