Friday, December 07, 2007

Shameless Exploitation of a Fellow Grad Student

So, yesterday was the last day of class (which I have a more extended post about for tomorrow). They turn in their portfolios on the last day, and 40 students plus four papers (plus more short writing pieces) plus usually three or four drafts at four pages plus each for each essay equals...a hell of a load to carry. Plus all their treats and shit for the last class. So since JP is strappingly strong, I enlisted his help in hauling my goodies and junk up to my second class, mainly for the juice boxes, which were shockingly heavy for juice boxes. Now, for those of you who haven't had the distinct pleasure of meeting The Undesirable Element in person, he's a big guy. I mean, he's probably 6'5", but he seems more like seven feet tall. When he gets a little older, he'll be hella intimidating, if we can just figure out how to teach him how to use it.

Well, when he came to my class, he was all bundled up and lugging my giant bag of crap over his shoulder; he shuffles up to the desk, drops everything down, turns around and looks at me, I don't think he said anything, and I think I said thanks, or great, or something (and if I didn't, THANKS!), and he shuffled on out. We were cold. It's been cold as kraut up here. He leaves, and the door shuts behind him. The kids got really quiet. One of them asked, "Is that your slave?"

LOL. I'm like 95% convinced she was serious. I've never talked about doms or anything with them; I have no idea where she came up with this, unless JP just looked particularly submissive.

But you know what? With a very serious expression, I said, "Yes. Yes, he is."
And they all believed me. :D

Sorry, JP, it was just too good to pass up.

-- Virgil, dominating the department without their knowledge or consent for quite some time now!

13 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Oh Mistress, why must you belittle your goodly servant boy in front of the internet-folk.

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

So...how tall are you, anyway?

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh . Reckon he'd be willing to come over to London?

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Hm. Well, I am rather jealous of my pets. But I'll see what I can do...

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

I'm 6'5"

I'm afraid all requests for foreign travel are handled through my American mistress.

But England... that would be jolly good for me.

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger Meg_L said...

Maybe she should take you to Acapulco with her?

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

kitush: I'm sure I could work out some sort of fee for service thing with him.

Acapulco. Hmm. Well, we do need somebody to carry the bags...although I'm sure there will be plenty of submissives there as well. I have a knack for finding them.

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this talk of tops and bottoms has got my spurs a-janglin'!

SUBMISSION, BAH GAWD, SUBMISSION!

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather
Whiplash girlchild in the dark
Clubs and bells, your servant, dont forsake him
Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart


Batmite!, do you know the answer to this one?

Friday, 07 December, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

The fact that your post about me being your slave has sparked more interest than anything you've written in months intrigues me.

And I don't think I can ever think of El Hijo the same way again. :)

Saturday, 08 December, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heh-heh. Great one! (giggle)

The best thing about it is that the students actually produced this question. Love it.

Saturday, 08 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Batmite!, you win an internet! Good boy. Follow up question: have you read about Severin? If so, name the book and the author here and then go clue JP into the characters, and he'll probably understand El Hijo's part in it, as he ran my last Severin off (although he still comes back for more). >:D Then he really wouldn't look at El Hijo the same again!

Heidi: I, too, am still stumped that they came up with the question. It's not like I try to intimidate them or to make references to subs & doms. I think JP just looked really submissive that day.

And JP, if everybody is interested in it, maybe there's something to it, eh? ;)

Saturday, 08 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

"Get out of my mind." Not the first time I've heard that, sigh.

Come on, be a friend. At least get the book for him. Or, he could borrow my copy with the appropriately underlined passages. ;)

Saturday, 08 December, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats