Saturday, April 08, 2006

Long Ass Posts

I've had some long ass posts recently. I know it's my blog and I can ramble on, but I exasperated myself with those last two entries. I want to be more concise, but sometimes I just have to put in all those details, know what I mean?

Also, although I love love love the black background, it was getting really hard on my eyes, so I switched my template. I like it. Plus the former template gave me the illusion that my paragraphs were really thin and long, and it seems more balanced now. But if anyone knows how to lengthen the sentence space in the paragraph, I'm all ears.

So much for Dante's Virgil, Makeover Edition.

--Virgil

2 Comments:

Blogger Appletini said...

Hey, it was your new look that inspired me to go for a change, too. I haven't been overwhelmingly happy with the look of my blog. I'm trying some new looks this weekend.

It's getting all the editing right that is pissing me off.

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  
Blogger contemplator said...

Oh, yeah, stupid me forgot to cut and paste the html links, so I had to redo EVERYTHING, including add the new things I like.

Saturday, 08 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats