Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wheeee!!!

My school work is turned in, my grades are submitted, and my office desk is cleared of work.

I'm going to Acapulco, baby!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll be back in a week, with lots of pictures of my own, and then it's straight to Kentucky for Christmas. So, see you around January 2nd or so. If you choose to flame yourself silly, enjoy it while you can. Because I don't give a fuck--I'm on vacation.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See that little speck on the beach? Imagine that's me, not giving a shit. :D

When I get back, the Undesirable Element and I have a serious score to settle, so watch for that. He's got questions, I have answers, and we'll settle them over his drink of choice! Have a good break.

Love, Virgil

8 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Why do I get the feeling that I have no idea what's going on... and will be thoroughly embarrassed somehow.

Sunday, 16 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

Oh-ho. You'll get clued in pdq. Because not only are you going drinking with me, but you're fucking buying. And you're taking me home. You got into this one deep, sweetheart. Thank your roommate. >:)

Monday, 24 December, 2007  
Blogger JP said...

Don't blame me just because you never get drunk around me. :) You've held your own, but I've never seen you bring your A-game! Oh snap, son!

It be brung!

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - that looks GREAT! Tell us all when you get back.

Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

JP--cuteness will get you nowhere. You're buying, you're talking, and you're figuring out how we get home. Be prepared.

Tuesday, 25 December, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuteness will not get you anywhere? Well, girl, you never been to Hollywood, then. (or a stripper joint, for that matter)

Monday, 31 December, 2007  
Blogger contemplator said...

You apparently didn't read my stripper post, did you?

Wednesday, 02 January, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I did.

Wednesday, 02 January, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats